font color in output

Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I was wondering if there was some way I could write files in java with text with various font colors. Not picky with file type output.

Basically my outputs consist of 1000+character long lines of ATGCs and it would be very helpful if a could add a quick way of drawing attention to specific spots without messing with spacing so that the lines remain aligned.

ATGGCCTAA
ATGCCCTAA
ATGGCCTAA

Without that color it would be very easy to not see that change.
The different colors would also make it nice so that I could use a different color for different kinds of changes.