    TitleFont=Walshes, Arial

    but that doesn't work because the font displays in Arial. I've tried
    using a semi-colon but that doesn't work either.

    Mike S., Nov 13, 2007

  2. Mike S.

    rf Guest

    "Mike S." <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I would like to specify a backup font in an .ini file.

    What .ini file?

    HTML does not have an .ini file. Neither do browsers.

    --
    Richard.

    rf, Nov 13, 2007

  3. Scripsit Mike S.:

    > I would like to specify a backup font in an .ini file. How would I go
    > about doing that? It's not the same as in html.

    What's an .ini file? (Correct answer: Just about anything, but typically an
    initialization file of some kind for some software.) And what has it got to
    do with HTML?

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Nov 13, 2007
  4. Mike S.

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On 13 Nov, 07:04, "Mike S." <> wrote:
    > I would like to specify a backup font in an .ini file. How would I go

    > For example, I want to use the font called Walshes. But I would like
    > to use Arial as a backup font for people who might not have Walshes on
    > their computer.

    Do it in CSS on your web page, not in any .ini file

    body {
    font-family: 'Walshes', 'Arial', sans-serif;
    }

    There's a lot more to CSS as well. Read the Lie & Bos book "Cascasding
    Style Sheets" for a good tutorial.

    Andy Dingley, Nov 13, 2007
  5. rf wrote:

    > HTML does not have an .ini file. Neither do browsers.

    Opera has several.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    [OS: Linux 2.6.12-12mdksmp, up 7 days, 22 min.]

    TrivialEncoder/0.2
    http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2007/08/19/trivial-encoder/

    Toby A Inkster, Nov 13, 2007