    Can I use this font ?

    If the Font is not on the Client what happens ??

    Thanx

    Jerry, Aug 2, 2003

  2. Jerry

    Arjen Guest

    "Jerry" <> schreef in bericht
    news:bgg0bm$k3n$00$-online.com...
    > Hello
    >
    > Is the Font WebDings installed on every Windows Machine using IE 6 ?
    >
    > Can I use this font ?
    >
    > If the Font is not on the Client what happens ??
    >
    > Thanx

    Most clients will have this font.
    If the client doesn't have this font installed then the browser will use a
    default font.

    What you can try is this:

    If the client user now doesn't haves the WebDings font, the browser will
    first look at the Arial font, if the user doesn't haves this one too then
    the browser will look to Times New Roman... etc. After that one... I will
    use the default font.

    Hope this helps,
    Arjen.

    Arjen, Aug 2, 2003