Font WebDings

Jerry

Hello

Is the Font WebDings installed on every Windows Machine using IE 6 ?

Can I use this font ?

If the Font is not on the Client what happens ??

Thanx

Arjen

Jerry said:
Hello

Is the Font WebDings installed on every Windows Machine using IE 6 ?

Can I use this font ?

If the Font is not on the Client what happens ??

Thanx

Most clients will have this font.
If the client doesn't have this font installed then the browser will use a
default font.

What you can try is this:

If the client user now doesn't haves the WebDings font, the browser will
first look at the Arial font, if the user doesn't haves this one too then
the browser will look to Times New Roman... etc. After that one... I will
use the default font.

Hope this helps,
Arjen.