    Maybe someone can show me an example as a part of the fo-file.

    Thanks for response,
    Axel

    Axel Wild, Dec 22, 2003

  2. On 22 Dec 2003 02:36:44 -0800, (Axel Wild) wrote:
    >I'm using fop 0.20.5. for converting xml to pdf.
    >I try to get a table and some text in one line, without linebreak

    I may be slightly out of date with regard to this version of FOP but I
    think it is currently impossible.You need to see if the objects can be
    placed "inline" or whether you can put them inside inline blocks.

    It may be worth trying this with other XSL engines to see if it is a
    limitation on FOP

    Alex McLintock
    http://www.OWAL.co.uk

    Openweb Analysts Ltd - java, xml, perl, xsl, dev in London UK
    Booking now for the next three months work.
    http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
    Remove nospamplease. from my email address to reply

    Alex McLintock, Dec 23, 2003