    Similar to a c-style 'continue'?

    Many thx in advance..

    -BB

    Brian Burgess, Mar 17, 2005

  2. Brian Burgess wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Any one know how to go to the beginning of the Next iteration of a
    > For Loop? Similar to a c-style 'continue'?

    I assume you are talking about vbscript. in that case, there is nothing
    builtin. All you have are flow-control statements such as if ... then and
    select case.

    for ...
    if ... then
    do stuff
    end if
    next

    Bob Barrows

    PS. The vbscript documentation can be cownloaded from here:
    http://tinyurl.com/7rk6
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"