For those who wanted the mailscript(ASP) (which sends all form data!)

mebeserk

I've been searching for a while, didn't find a complete script that
works under ASP...
Well for those cracking there heads here it is =P

This sample applies to SMTP
<%
Dim strBodyText
For Each item In Request.Form
' Adds a line to the body: [Fieldname]: [Value]
strBodyText = strBodyText & item & ": " & Request.Form(item) &
Chr(13) & Chr(10)
Next

' The following part creates a object that capable of sending SMTP
email's
' And prepares/sends the mail
Dim oSmtp
Set oSmtp = Server.CreateObject("AOSMTP.Mail")
oSmtp.ServerAddr = "127.0.0.1"
oSmtp.FromAddr = Request.Form("fromemail")
oSmtp.AddRecipient "", Request.Form("toemail"), 0
oSmtp.Subject = Request.Form("subject")
oSmtp.BodyText = strBodyText
oSmtp.SendMail()
%>