Force reload of ASP page after processing

Sia Jai Sung

I have an ASP page, when user click submit button, it will do some
processing and redirect to another page.
Once the user redirected to other page I want to clear the cache of current
page, so that user can not use Back button
to move back to it. If they do, they will get a reloaded version, without
the old data.
How to do it?

Thanks

Nick

If you use Response.Redirect() there is an options to end response by
setting a boolean value. You might want to take a look at this. You can
also change the CacheTime in the header information to be 0.