Form authentication & multiple login pages

Do Phan Duy

Hi,

I developed an ASP.NET website. The site has 2 parts: Main pages & Admin
pages.
The admin pages are in a virtual directory naming Admin.
Now I want to make 2 login pages for 2 above parts.
I haved modfied the web.config as below:

<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms name="MainSite" loginUrl="HomeLogin.aspx" protection="All"
timeout="30" path="/"></forms>
<forms name="Admin" loginUrl="Admin/Login.aspx" protection="All"
timeout="30" path="Admin">
<credentials passwordFormat="Clear">
<user name="admin" password="admin"/>
</credentials>
</forms>
</authentication>

AND

<location path="Admin">
<system.web>
<authorization>
<deny users="?" />
</authorization>
</system.web>
</location>

But I can not login to the admin although I have entered the user name & pwd
correctly.

How can I do that ? Thanks