form fields on IE for Mac

solitaire

Hi,

I have a little problem with the internet explorer 5.2 for mac. I have a
checkbox field which name is an array, but then I can't read the field on IE
for MAC. Other browsers don't seem to have problems with it, if I set the
id's of the field the same as the name is. Anybody has a solution?

Code:

<script>

function chklength(field) {

alert(field.length);

}

</script>

<form name="test">

<input type="checkbox" name="testfield[]" id="testfield" value=1> <input
type="checkbox" name="testfield[]" id="testfield" value=2> <input
type="button" onclick="chklength(this.form.testfield)"

</form>

Thanks in advance,

Solitaire

Mick White

solitaire said:
Hi,

I have a little problem with the internet explorer 5.2 for mac. I have a
checkbox field which name is an array, but then I can't read the field on IE
for MAC. Other browsers don't seem to have problems with it, if I set the
id's of the field the same as the name is. Anybody has a solution?

Code:

<script>

function chklength(field) {

alert(field.length);