form filling

Domicjusz

Hi all,

I would like (using java of course) to open a www page and then fill form on
that page.

Html code for that page is:

<head>
<META NAME="konwerter" CONTENT="Ogonki97 1.3">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../style/demo2.css">
<title>DEMO</title>
<select name="direction" >
<option></option>
<option value="buy">b</option>
<option value="sell">s</option>
</select>
maxlength="8"></td>
.... (and to accept form)

<input type="button" onclick="check()" value="accept">

I have to fill field "direction" and "number" and than "accept" form.

I'm starting in java and this is very difficult problem for me. I spent last
2 weeks trying to solve that problem but without any success. Could anybody
help me, please ? How using java fill these fields ?

Leszek

William Brogden

[...]

You might find the HTTPClient toolkit to be useful:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/

Domicjusz

Thanks. I saw this page, but this is a big project and too complicated for
me. But maybe I have to look there ones more ... Is this the only way to
solve my problem ?
Leszek