    Few pages should not be re-directed to Login Page.

    Thanks.
    Arvind.
    Arvind P Rangan, Feb 11, 2004

  2. hi,
    there is authorization tag which denies access to the pages
    in the root folder

    <authorization>

    <deny users="?"/>

    <allow users="*" />

    </authorization>

    if u want only selected section to be authenticated.

    use location tags..

    <location path=foldername>

    <authorization>

    <deny users="?"/>

    <allow users="*" />

    </authorization>

    </location>

    foldername contains pages required to be login...

    hope that helps

    u can even go to asp.net/tutorials sections for detalied info..

    --
    Thanks and Regards,

    Amit Agarwal
    Software Programmer(.NET)
    "Arvind P Rangan" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > In Authentication Type="Forms"
    >
    > Which redirects all the pages to login page if not authenticated.
    >
    > Can we open few pages which does not need authentication.
    > Few pages should not be re-directed to Login Page.
    >
    > Thanks.
    > Arvind.

    ---
    .NET Follower, Feb 11, 2004