Form post to multiple pages

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by TRB_NV, May 21, 2004.

  1. TRB_NV

    TRB_NV Guest

    Assuming the following code actually worked, I'd like to take data entered
    from one form and post it to two different locations. Hypothetically, I
    have a server in NY and one in LA that I want to get the same information.

    <form action="http://ny.server.com/test.asp"
    action="http://la.server.com/test.asp" method="post">
    Name:
    <input type="text" name="request" /><br />
    <input type="submit" value="Submit">

    '''Contents of ny.server.com/test.asp
    <%
    response.write "Data saved on NY server"
    %>

    '''Contents of server2.com/test.asp
    <%
    response.write "Data saved on LA server"
    %>

    TRB_NV, May 21, 2004

  2. TRB_NV

    dlbjr Guest

    When the server receives the post from the form, do a MXLHTTP call to the other server to replicate
    the call.

    'from dlbjr

    'Unambit from meager knowledge of inane others,engender uncharted sagacity.

    dlbjr, May 21, 2004