Format text as a heading

Guest

Format text as a heading
I'm progressing through a walkthrough on DetailsView control

Early on it says

Type Edit Employees, select the text, and then format the text as a heading.

I clicked format, then styles, but nowhere found how to make selected text a
heading.

Can somebody help?

dennist685

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Dennist,

Welcome to ASPNET newsgroup.
As for the problem you mentioned, I'm also abit confused from the snippet
on the walkthrough paragraph. Is this walkthrough available through
internet or can you provide me a link that I can visit? Also, if
convenient, you can paste the complete walkthrough here so that I can have
a look.

Thanks,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

--------------------
| From: "=?Utf-8?B?ZGVubmlzdDY4NQ==?=" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Format text as a heading
| Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:28:02 -0800
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
|
| Format text as a heading
| I'm progressing through a walkthrough on DetailsView control
|
| Early on it says
|
| Type Edit Employees, select the text, and then format the text as a
heading.

| I clicked format, then styles, but nowhere found how to make selected
text a
| heading.
|
| Can somebody help?
|
| dennist685

Guest

Hi in return, Steven,

Guess what? I can't find the walkthrough again. I looked in msdn online,
and the vs2005 documentation. I can't even finish the project now. If I
find it, I'll post here. Thanks for trying to help.

Dennist685

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Denniest,

Thanks for the response. No problem, please feel free to post here when you
find the reference.

Regards,