formatting buttons in datagrid

Lerp

Hi all,

I have several template columns in my datagrid, is there an attribute that
sets the fore color for the text in these buttons...I would like them to be
black instead of the default link colors, or even better yet, can I use
custom images for my buttons and where would I find an example of using
image buttons within a datagrid?

Cheers, Lerp

<asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="Details">
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:Hyperlink runat="server" Text='Details' NavigateUrl='<%#
"agentdetails.aspx?empid=" &
Server.UrlEncode(Container.DataItem("empid"))%>'/>&nbsp;
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateColumn>

Lerp

Thank you Eliyahu!

Eliyahu Goldin said:
ForeColor attribute for the text color. Since you have several columns, use
stylesheets and CssClass attribute. Use ImageUrl attribute to attach images.
All these attributes should be set for <asp:Hyperlink> element.

Eliyahu

Eliyahu Goldin