Formatting Time

Ognjen Bezanov

I never thought id need help with such a thing as time formatting
(admittadly i never did it before) but ok, i guess there is a first for
everything.

I have a float variable representing seconds, and i want to format it
like this:

0:00:00 (h:mm:ss)

Now search as I might i am finding this quite elusive, i had a look at
the time module but that seems overly complicated for this. Anyone got
any simple solutions to doing this? cheers!

the gentoo list) I can get other peoples topics in the list, but never
get mails re. topics I posted (including the original post and any
subsequent replies). All in all rather strange.

Therefore if anyone has responded to my question, please CC me so that I
can receive the info.

thx.