    page was displayed. How can I use this command (because I am using form
    authentication) and go back to the previous state?

    Thanks in advance!

    Eric Broers, Nov 27, 2003

  2. This is one of the many reasons that using frames in .NET is generally a bad
    idea.
    Usually you're better off partitioning logical sections of your page into
    web user controls.
    Here's more info:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...n/html/vbconintroductiontowebusercontrols.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcon/html/vboriwebusercontrols.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...l/vbconWebUserControlsVsCustomWebControls.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "Eric Broers" <> wrote in message
    > LS,
    >
    > suppose I have a page with frames. The top frame contains a login buttin,
    > which loads a login page in another frame.
    > After succesfully logging on, I want to go back to the exact point just
    > before pressing the login button.
    >
    > It can be done with

    FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage(username,createpersistentcookie).

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Nov 27, 2003