FormView and ObjectDataSource

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Sasa, Jun 21, 2007.

  1. Sasa

    Sasa Guest

    FormView is connected to ObjectDataSource

    Table example

    id
    Name
    Forname

    when ObjectDataSource is set
    ConflictDetection = OverwriteChanges

    I have error ObjectDataSource could not find a non-generic method that have
    parameters:
    Name, Forname, Orginal_id,Orginal_Name, Orginal_Forname, id, Orginal_id

    ?? Why orginal values?

    when ObjectDataSource is set to
    ConflictDetection = CompareAllValues ( I need so)
    OldValuesParamteresFormatString = Orginal_{0}

    Error message is
    ObjectDataSource could not find a non-generic method that have parameters:
    Name, Forname, Orginal_id,Orginal_Name, Orginal_Forname, id,
    Orginal_id,Orginal_Name, Orginal_Forname,Orginal_id

    In FormView I bind all Fields one time

    Why?

    Thanks
    Sasa