FormView change flag

DavidC

Is there any way to know if a FormView (in edit mode) has had changes to
textbox controls since the last postback? Thanks.

Mr. Arnold

DavidC said:
Is there any way to know if a FormView (in edit mode) has had changes to
textbox controls since the last postback? Thanks.

I guess you can save the data to hidden fields and make a check that
way, what it was previously and what it currently in the text of the
control.

Andy O'Neill

DavidC said:
Is there any way to know if a FormView (in edit mode) has had changes to
textbox controls since the last postback? Thanks.

You have two dictionaries available, oldvalues and newvalues.
You can iterate through and compare them.
There's even example code on msdn.
Google on formview oldvalues.