FormView control question...

Brad Brening

I have a FormView control that I would like to display certain header
information based on the underlying data. However, I can't find any
documentation on how to access it in my code behind page!

For example, let's say the FormView displays account information. In
the database, I have a boolean value "AccountVerified". If the user
updates the FormView, this switch is set to 0. Once they have
verified their account, it is set to 1. What I'm trying to do is test
this value and either place a warning or a "congratulations" string in
the header.

I don't necessarily want to DISPLAY the boolean value to the user via
a checkbox, I would just like to test this value before the control is
rendered.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance;

Brad Brening