Formview error with fileupload

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by marygfrc, Jun 15, 2006.

  1. marygfrc

    marygfrc Guest

    I want to capture the location of a file and save it to a database. I
    can successfully capture the filename, but not the full location
    (postedfile). When I reference the postedfile I receive this error:

    Exception Details: System.InvalidCastException: Object must implement
    IConvertible.

    My code is attached.

    | Attachment filename: postefileaspx.txt |
    |Download attachment: http://www.codecomments.com/attachment.php?postid=2901989 |

    marygfrc, Jun 15, 2006