forwarding to a different frame! help....

Guest

Hello,

This is actually more of html/script question, but since it is with a
asp.net project figured posted here.

Well I found a piece of code in here, of microsoft, to use for creating
menus/popups. It is great, however, I haven't been able to modify it to show
the forms that it opens in a different frame rather than the parent one!

Here is the part that I need help with:
<SPAN ONCLICK="parent.location.href='http://somesite.com'">
menu Item 1</SPAN>
from this link:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/samples/author/dhtml/popup/usingpopup.htm

I tried to replace the whole span with a regular <A> that has a target, but
didn't do anything. So I think in order for me to be able to use this will
need to modify this code to have a different target than the parent frame!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Guest

The first option opens in the source frame, which is what I am trying to
change to opening in another frame.
The 2nd option doesn't even respond, tried it already.