FOSI stylesheet

Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

Can someone help me with the below question. The subject is associated to FOSI style sheets.

Today I have a DTD 'a' with the top element for eg <title> and a working fosi title.fos for the pdf publication.
Can I customize the same title.fos to understand another DTD 'b' which is a copy of DTD 'a', but the only difference is that the name of top element is <title1>. All the child elements remain the same.

I do not want to create another FOSI for this operation. In short is it possible to for a single FOSI to understand two and publish document written in two different DTDs.

Thanks in advance..Will follow up..