    --
    R. Mark Volkmann
    Partner, Object Computing, Inc.
    Mark Volkmann, Feb 25, 2006

  2. ------=_Part_768_3791490.1140944543357

    On 2/25/06, Mark Volkmann <> wrote:

    > Does FOX have a layout manager that can layout widgets in rows and
    > columns AND allow a widget to span more than one row and/or column?
    > Tk can do this. In Java Swing I do this with GridBagLayout. FOX has
    > the layout FXMatrix, but I didn't see a way to span rows and columns.

    afaik, there is no such layout.
    FXTable can span cells, but the cells can only display text and icons. no
    possibility to link widgets in.

    however it is possible to write your own layout algorithm using the
    LAYOUT_EXPLICIT setting and letting the algorithm manage the
    widgets x/y/width/height attributes. if you happen to do this please share
    the code with us ^^.

    hth,
    -- henon

    ------=_Part_768_3791490.1140944543357--