FPGA + Ethernet

Potxoka

Hello

I have to send and receive some data through ethernet, try to make a
transceiver. I found the LAN91C111 to save me from writing the part of
layer 2 (MAC). Does anyone have any example in VHDL how to
send and receive data with the integrated layer 2?. I'm new to fpga
and do not really know how to start this. thank you very much.

greetings