    file. The menu disappears from the frame when I remove just one row
    from the table containing the menu. How can this be, I am only
    removing one menu item ?
    Daniel, Apr 23, 2008

  2. Daniel wrote:
    > I am editing a website that has two frames, one for the menu and one
    > for the content. Something strange happens when I edit the menu HTML
    > file. The menu disappears from the frame when I remove just one row
    > from the table containing the menu. How can this be, I am only
    > removing one menu item ?

    The problem is on....let's see call on Mentok the Mind Tinker
    (ooo-wee-ooo)...line 16 of you code.

    Seriously, a URL please. Obviously, you are causing a syntax error in
    your markup.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Apr 23, 2008

  3. Daniel

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Daniel <> wrote:

    > I am editing a website that has two frames, one for the menu and one
    > for the content. Something strange happens when I edit the menu HTML
    > file. The menu disappears from the frame when I remove just one row
    > from the table containing the menu. How can this be, I am only
    > removing one menu item ?

    Two theories to this mystery:

    1. There is only one row to the table and removing it removes the only
    content there is.

    2. Perhaps I better not... my leeway is nearly run out...

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Apr 24, 2008
  4. Daniel

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns9A89EBE131111neredbojiasnano@85.214.90.236>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.com/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > On 23 Apr 2008, dorayme <> wrote:
    >
    > > Daniel <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> I am editing a website that has two frames, one for the menu and one
    > >> for the content. Something strange happens when I edit the menu HTML
    > >> file. The menu disappears from the frame when I remove just one row
    > >> from the table containing the menu. How can this be, I am only
    > >> removing one menu item ?

    > > Two theories to this mystery:
    > >
    > > 1. There is only one row to the table and removing it removes the only
    > > content there is.

    > Ha, I was going to say that! See how you've corrupted me...
    >
    > > 2. Perhaps I better not... my leeway is nearly run out...

    > You've indicated previously you're around 60 so no surprise there.

    I never indicated any such thing. How dare you! You are out by at least
    an order of magnitude, young man.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Apr 24, 2008
  5. Daniel

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 07:59:09 -0700 (PDT), Daniel <>
    wrote:

    >I am editing a website that has two frames, one for the menu and one
    >for the content. Something strange happens when I edit the menu HTML
    >file. The menu disappears from the frame when I remove just one row
    >from the table containing the menu. How can this be, I am only
    >removing one menu item ?

    A row or a data cell?
    To drop the entire table row you must delete from <tr> to </tr>.

    You're probably deleting more than you should so the entire menu
    disappears because of syntax problems that can't be defined.
    richard, Apr 25, 2008