frames iframes and div...

dorayme

William Gill said:
OP pease disregard what I sad about "...dorayme is usually one who
empathetically renders aid...

dorayme is too old, far older than anyone on this usenet group to be
emphatic about anything... <g>

dorayme

Ed Mullen <[email protected]> said:
dorayme wrote:

... do you realize that you are talking to yourself?

Ed, I told you about when I went to the doc about this condition of
mine, didn't I?

"What is the matter?", asks the doctor.
"Doctor, I talk to myself"
"That's OK, plenty of people talk to themselves"
"But Doctor, I talk to myself a lot"
"It's nothing to worry about, it is not so bad ..."
"Ah! But Doctor, you don't understand how boring I am!"

Øyvind Granberg

open the front cover and begin reading there?
the back cover and end up at the front or do you
chapter one or do you start somewhere near
When reading a book, do you start at

I have now officially set my NG reader to start the replies at the bottom
I will also do my best to practise a healthy policy of inline replies...
I am very sorry for the problems I have caused you all.

--

Kind regards
Øyvind Granberg

(e-mail address removed)
www.tresfjording.com

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Øyvind Granberg said:
[Beauregard wrote:]
open the front cover and begin reading there?
the back cover and end up at the front or do you
chapter one or do you start somewhere near
When reading a book, do you start at

I have now officially set my NG reader to start the replies at the
bottom

While that can be a good idea, it is a simple matter - a mindset, really
- to just remember to look through the quoted material, trim as
necessary, then begin to type your reply after that text.
I will also do my best to practise a healthy policy of inline
replies... I am very sorry for the problems I have caused you all.

Marvelous! Thank you for your considerations.