frames

Mike

I'm creating a web site "portal" that is using frames, a top frame and the
left side frame. At times the left side nav frame is slow to display. I
would like to stop using the frames but have the frame look to it.

Is there anyway I can have my web site look like a frame and be one page?
What i want is, have my top frame "banner" and my left frame "navigation"
and have the user click a link in the menu frame and display in the "white
space" and only have the white space paint and not repaint the entire
screen.

Lars Netzel

You can use ASP.NET as it's suppose to be used *wink*:)

Build UserControls (or Servercontrols if you need) to handle what now is the
top and left frames and have a Panel or DIV with asolut position for the
"content" or bulid the whoel page as a HTML table to place things where you
want. The are a lot of ways to do what you want to do!

/Lars

Lars Netzel

Iframe is going out of style! I have heared that Microsoft will stop
supporting Iframes in newer browsers

/Lars

"Raterus" <raterus@localhost> skrev i meddelandet
there is always the <iframe>