Free java installer with capability to bundle jvm

Philip Reimer

ddimitrov

The IzPack native launcher will first check for a JRE on the target
system. If one is found, then it will launch the installer. If no JRE
can be found, then it will help the user in installing one either from
the internet or from a bundled one. To sum-up, the IzPack native
launcher will allow your users to install your software even if they
don't have a JRE at first sight.

http://www.izforge.com/izpack/

Philip Reimer