Free Web Page

Neredbojias

I know, you've heard it all before, -the hype and the crap. But this is
the real thing. A free, online image-&-text gallery page of your own with
no strings attached. Thumbnails are generated from your pics, and you set
integral page parameters. Just go to The Neredbojias Website at
htpp://www.neredbojias.com/, look toward the bottom of the right-hand list
of links a little below the center image for a link called "Get Your Own
Free Web Page", and click it. You'll be on your way to stardom... (FAQs
are available at http://www.neredbojias.com/_ugs/mugfaqs.php).

Limited time offer.

Nik Coughlin

Neredbojias said:
I know, you've heard it all before, -the hype and the crap. But this is
the real thing. A free, online image-&-text gallery page of your own with
no strings attached. Thumbnails are generated from your pics, and you set
integral page parameters. Just go to The Neredbojias Website at
htpp://www.neredbojias.com/, look toward the bottom of the right-hand list
of links a little below the center image for a link called "Get Your Own
Free Web Page", and click it. You'll be on your way to stardom... (FAQs
are available at http://www.neredbojias.com/_ugs/mugfaqs.php).

Limited time offer.

Doesn't like png or gif?

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 17 Sep 2007 04:37:25
GMT Nik Coughlin scribed:
Doesn't like png or gif?

Well, I had to make a decision and thought I go with what maximizes the
quality:filesize ratio. There's a 500k-per-pic limit, too, which I thought
was pretty generous. Most people have all-or-mostly jpgs, anyway.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:42:26 GMT
dorayme scribed:
Very generous! You going for sainthood? You are so optimistic.

I know. Great, too. But modest.

Did you try it out? Go on, try it! I wanna see what you like for pics.

Nik Coughlin

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 17 Sep 2007
22:42:26 GMT dorayme scribed:

I know. Great, too. But modest.

Did you try it out? Go on, try it! I wanna see what you like for
pics.

I tried it, and I thought it was simple and nice. It does what it's
supposed to do and no more. My account was
http://www.neredbojias.com/_ugs/test/test.html, you can delete it now if you
like, those pictures don't belong to me.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 18 Sep 2007 21:28:41
GMT Nik Coughlin scribed:
I tried it, and I thought it was simple and nice. It does what it's
supposed to do and no more. My account was
http://www.neredbojias.com/_ugs/test/test.html, you can delete it now
if you like, those pictures don't belong to me.

Okay, I'll remove your page and all associated files. Glad you liked it.