Free webservices? People favourites...

Mark

I like the free webservices available on this page
http://www.webservicex.net/WS/links.aspx

Does anyone else have any other free webservice links?
Regards
Mark
-**-
www.byteboss.com : EZ website builder
-**-
Replace the Z with the e to reply

Guest

This is a very nice resource, thanks for posting the link.

I'm curious if anyone knows of a free web service that could be used to look up geographic info (US only), based off things like state, zip code or area code. The only thing I'm interested in getting back based off such a lookup would be the time zone (or UTC offset) of the specified location. We've got a web app that needs such information and currently we're doing it via a database lookup, against a copy of a geo DB we purchased. Unfortunately the DB is somewhat out of date it just struck me that this functionality would be ideal to address with a web service.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Cletus