Freelance MSI Developer Available

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by JamieB, Jan 28, 2006.

  1. JamieB

    JamieB Guest

    Freelance MSI Developer Available

    6+ Yrs experience developing installations using a wide variety of
    tools (Wise, Installshield, Orca, INNOSetup etc)

    No job too small/large

    Quick Turnaround

    Based in the UK but willing to work purely over the internet, payment
    via paypal accepted.

    Try me for all your installation needs.

    Email me for CV, further info, or with your requirements.

    --
    JamieB

    JamieB, Jan 28, 2006

  2. JamieB

    Jeff Guest

    What's MSI ?

    Jeff, Jan 29, 2006

  3. JamieB

    m.posseth Guest

    > What's MSI ?

    Installer installations ,,, if you know a lot about it you could make a
    living with it

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Installer

    Question ::

    to Jamie

    Is that freelance thingy working for you ???

    regards

    Michel Posseth [MCP]

    m.posseth, Jan 29, 2006