Freeze

Sabin.A.K, Bangalore

My exe file, being created using freeze python is not working on the
machines which doesnt have Python installed. Copied all the associated
files to other machine (including python23.dll, im with 23) But again
it asks for python23.dll

Whats wrong here?
Gimme a hand.
A.K.SABIN

pythonUser_07

What happens when you take a copy of python23.dll and put it in the
path on that machine? Does the program run?

If so, (and I am not familiar with freeze) it seems freeze did not put
the dll into the .exe file.