@ Friedman is a malicious mischief monger and misleader

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by IRAQI OIL IS TOO PRECIOUS, May 10, 2004.

  1. Friedman is a malicious mischief monger and misleader

    In his mind he is probably gloating over the victims
    he has fooled.

    Comments below clearly show where he is not an idiot
    but a malicious schemer.

    > Restoring Our Honor
    > By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN
    >
    > Published: May 6, 2004
    >

    > We are in danger of losing something much
    > more important than just the war in
    > Iraq. We are in danger of losing America
    > as an instrument of moral authority and
    > inspiration in the world. I have never
    > known a time in my life when America and
    > its president were more hated around the
    > world than today. I was just in Japan, and
    > even young Japanese dislike us. It's no

    How many japanese girls have been raped by
    americans? How many boats have been drowned
    and how many atom bombs have been dropped
    on them. How long will they be blackmailed
    by US to for extortion? buying american rice
    and Japanese Bashing. "yellow monkeys" they
    were called by US generals.

    > wonder that so many Americans are obsessed
    > with the finale of the sitcom "Friends"
    > right now. They're the only friends we
    > have, and even they're leaving.
    >
    > This administration needs to undertake a
    > total overhaul of its Iraq policy;
    > otherwise, it is courting a total disaster
    > for us all.
    >
    > That overhaul needs to begin with
    > President Bush firing Secretary of Defense
    > Donald Rumsfeld - today,
    > not tomorrow or next month, today. What

    Yes, so that my personal and jewish friend,
    in my neocon club, Paul Wolfowitz can take
    his place

    > happened in Abu Ghraib prison was, at
    > best, a fundamental breakdown in the chain
    > of command under Mr. Rumsfeld's authority,
    > or, at worst, part of a deliberate policy

    No, It is JUST TIP OF THE ICEBERG OF CRIMES
    WITH SYSTEMATIC POLICY FROM THE TOP

    > somewhere in the military-intelligence
    > command of sexually humiliating prisoners
    > to soften them up for interrogation, a
    > policy that ran amok.

    NAH, THIS WAS THE WAY IT WAS DECIDED

    > Either way, the secretary of defense is
    > ultimately responsible, and if we are

    CONFISCATE HIS PROPERTY FOR PAYING REPARATIONS
    AT THE RATE OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS PER PERSON

    > going to rebuild our credibility as
    > instruments of humanitarian values, the
    > rule of law and democratization, in Iraq
    > or elsewhere, Mr. Bush must hold his own
    > defense secretary accountable. Words

    Also paul wolfowitz and George Tenet for
    lies on WMD

    > matter, but deeds matter more. If the
    > Pentagon leadership ran any U.S. company
    > with the kind of abysmal planning in this
    > war, it would have been fired by
    > shareholders months ago.
    >
    > I know that tough interrogations are vital
    > in a war against a merciless enemy, but
    > outright torture, or this
    > sexual-humiliation-for-entertainment, is
    > abhorrent. I also know the sort of abuse

    Nah, my jew bretheren in Hollywood produce porn
    every day using blacks and other non-caucasian
    races

    > that went on in Abu Ghraib prison goes on
    > in prisons all over the Arab world every
    > day, as it did under Saddam - without the Arab League
    > or Al Jazeera ever saying a word about
    > it. I know they are shameful hypocrites,
    > but I want my country to behave better - not only because it is
    > America, but also because the war on
    > terrorism is a war of ideas, and to have
    > any chance of winning we must maintain the
    > credibility of our ideas.

    friedman wants to maintain "the credibility of"
    his lies. Indeed, here Friedman is at his wickedest.

    According to Rabbi Feldman, www.nkusa.org :

    http://www.nkusa.org/
    http://www.nkusa.org/activities/speeches/Boston061503.cfm

    Zionism Is The Root Problem and the only thing missing
    in its arsenal is the truth. How can you win the war of
    ideas. Go to the speech section

    OIL IS TOO PRECIOUS TO LET OUT OF HAND
    IRAQI OIL IS TOO PRECIOUS, May 10, 2004

  2. IRAQI OIL IS TOO PRECIOUS wrote:

    > How many japanese girls have been raped by
    > americans? How many boats have been drowned
    > and how many atom bombs have been dropped
    > on them.

    Two. Not nearly enough. However they did finally surrunder and thus were
    the lives of 5,000,000 Japs saved for a later day.

    > How long will they be blackmailed
    > by US to for extortion? buying american rice
    > and Japanese Bashing. "yellow monkeys" they
    > were called by US generals.

    Maybe because they WERE yellow monkeys, with buck-teeth and thick
    eyeglasses. They called us smelly gaijin. Both sides were racist to the
    bone. The Japanese believed themselves to be the Yamoto People, God's
    Chosen One's so to speak. They were wrong. The Japs thought it was
    perfectly alright to slaughter 300,000 Chinese at Nanking. And so it goes.

    Bob Kolker

    Robert J. Kolker, May 10, 2004

  3. In comp.lang.c Robert J. Kolker <> wrote:

    > Two. Not nearly enough. However they did finally surrunder and thus were
    > [blah]

    Mr. Kolker, please do Usenet a favor and don't respond to such
    crossposted drivel, or at least leave comp.lang.c out of it. Thanks.

    Christopher Benson-Manica, May 10, 2004