From BufferedImage to InputStream

java

How to create one InputStream based on one BufferedImage object?
I don't same the BufferedImage as a File, then generate InputStream from File.
I just want to finish this in the memory.
Please help, thank you.

Joe Randstein

javax.imageio.ImageIO should help you. See the read() and write()
methods that offer to read or write Images from streams.

Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Joe Randstein said:
javax.imageio.ImageIO should help you. See the read() and write()
methods that offer to read or write Images from streams.

Please show me example, because that method not help to "convert" BufferedImage to InputStream.