FS: O'Reilly Python Pocket Reference

Christopher Culver

I am offering for sale a copy of O'Reilly's _Python Pocket Reference_.
It is the second edition, covering Python 2. It is in fine condition,
with no broken spine or dog-earned pages. One might even believe it
just came out of the bookstore. Asking price is US$4 plus shipping
(USPS Media Mail within the US, airmail internationally), payable by
check or money order in the US, or Paypal elsewhere.

Christopher Culver
(e-mail address removed)

beliavsky

I think a better place than this newsgroup to offer used Python books
for sale is Amazon or Ebay or Alibris.

Dave Cook

I am offering for sale a copy of O'Reilly's _Python Pocket Reference_.
It is the second edition, covering Python 2. It is in fine condition,
with no broken spine or dog-earned pages. One might even believe it
just came out of the bookstore. Asking price is US$4 plus shipping

The 3rd edition is already out. Why not give your old one to a friend.

Dave Cook

KetoBeezACVGummies