    Thanks in Advance

    Regards,
    Pradeep

    Pradeep, Aug 16, 2006

  2. "Pradeep" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi friends,
    >
    > Give some ideas how to proceed. I need to setup an FTPClient, which
    > will be deployed in tomcat server. Whenever bytes comes through socket,
    > it should be written to a file and stored in ftp folder.
    > It will be helpful if i get some source to receive bytes through socket
    > & store it in file.

    See the Apache commons-net package,
    <http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/net/>.

    Cheers
    GRB

    Greg R. Broderick

    A. Top posters.

    Greg R. Broderick, Aug 16, 2006

  3. Pradeep

    Guest

    You need to create new client or customize existed one?
    Any way, consider this FTP client:
    http://www.ftpapplet.uni.cc
    If you find it O.K, I can give you some code(It is not Open Source, please
    stay in license bounds).
    Alex

    Get Anonymous, Uncensored, Access to West and East Coast Server Farms!
    ----== Highest Retention and Completion Rates! HTTP://WWW.NEWSGROUPS.COM ==----

    , Aug 26, 2006