FTPClient Help

Pradeep

Hi friends,

Give some ideas how to proceed. I need to setup an FTPClient, which
will be deployed in tomcat server. Whenever bytes comes through socket,
it should be written to a file and stored in ftp folder.
It will be helpful if i get some source to receive bytes through socket
& store it in file.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Pradeep

Greg R. Broderick

Hi friends,

Give some ideas how to proceed. I need to setup an FTPClient, which
will be deployed in tomcat server. Whenever bytes comes through socket,
it should be written to a file and stored in ftp folder.
It will be helpful if i get some source to receive bytes through socket
& store it in file.

See the Apache commons-net package,
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/net/>.

Cheers
GRB

Greg R. Broderick (e-mail address removed)

A. Top posters.

artbaeyr123

You need to create new client or customize existed one?
Any way, consider this FTP client:
http://www.ftpapplet.uni.cc
If you find it O.K, I can give you some code(It is not Open Source, please
stay in license bounds).
Alex

Get Anonymous, Uncensored, Access to West and East Coast Server Farms!
----== Highest Retention and Completion Rates! HTTP://WWW.NEWSGROUPS.COM ==----