FTPLIB & FTPS or SFTP?

Peter A. Schott

Does the ftplib support SFTP or FTPS? Is that part of a different module? We
have a handful of partners who use FTPS or SFTP and I need to pull/push files
to/from them.

Thank you for all of your help.

-Pete Schott

Roger Binns

Peter A. Schott said:
have a handful of partners who use FTPS or SFTP and I need to pull/push files
to/from them.

For SFTP, run don't walk, over to http://www.lag.net/paramiko/

Paramiko is a pure Python(*) implementation of SSH and all the
sub-protocols such as SFTP. Works on all platforms, very responsive
author, works reliably and LGPL license.

(*) It does require PyCrypto which is a native code package available
for all platforms.

Roger

Peter A. Schott

Can't seem to hit the site right now. I'll have to try back later. From what I
can tell, there aren't any mirrors set up, either. Two quick recommendations is
promising, though.

Thanks for the recommendations.

-Pete