    to/from them.

    Thank you for all of your help.

    -Pete Schott

    Peter A. Schott, Jan 19, 2005

  2. Peter A. Schott

    Guest

    To the best of my knowledge ftplib does not support SFTP or FTPS.
    I hope Paramiko (http://www.lag.net/paramiko/) serves your purpose.
    Paramiko supports POSIX, Windows and MacOSX

    Regards,
    /Srijit

    Peter A. Schott wrote:
    > Does the ftplib support SFTP or FTPS? Is that part of a different

    module? We
    > have a handful of partners who use FTPS or SFTP and I need to

    pull/push files
    > to/from them.
    >

    > Thank you for all of your help.
    >
    > -Pete Schott

    , Jan 20, 2005

  3. Peter A. Schott

    Roger Binns Guest

    "Peter A. Schott" <> wrote in message news:...
    > have a handful of partners who use FTPS or SFTP and I need to pull/push files
    > to/from them.

    For SFTP, run don't walk, over to http://www.lag.net/paramiko/

    Paramiko is a pure Python(*) implementation of SSH and all the
    sub-protocols such as SFTP. Works on all platforms, very responsive
    author, works reliably and LGPL license.

    (*) It does require PyCrypto which is a native code package available
    for all platforms.

    Roger

    Roger Binns, Jan 20, 2005
  4. Can't seem to hit the site right now. I'll have to try back later. From what I
    can tell, there aren't any mirrors set up, either. Two quick recommendations is
    promising, though.

    Thanks for the recommendations.

    -Pete

    Peter A. Schott, Jan 20, 2005