Function and turtle help

Scott W Dunning

Hello,

I am trying to make a function that allows me to color in a star that was drawn in Turtle. I just keep having trouble no matter what I do. I’ll post the code I have for the star (just in case). The ultimate goal is to create a script that’ll draw the American flag (we’re learning this piece by piece in class. So, I need to create a function that will color in the star that I can call multiple times for each star. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Scott

from turtle import *
from math import sin, sqrt, radians

showturtle()