Function fails after first use

BobT

Hi

I've a problem with some javascript - basically I have a webpage that
writes a jpeg into a div when you click on a thumbnail using
javascript. I wanted to display an even bigger version of that jpeg if
you click on it so I integrated the Lightbox script (uses prototype.js,
lightbox.js & scriptaculous.js all stored in external .js files)

The the first thumbnail clicked will write the larger jpeg into the
Once you close the Lightbox overlay though none of the jpegs written
into the div will work under lightbox (they default to a standard (a
href= mode). (In Firefox even the first thumnail won't work unless
initLightbox() is called from <Body onLoad=

I think that I need to reinitialise the lightbox function - possibly
using initLightbox() in some way after the Lightbox overlay is closed

Any hints/tips welcome

Bob