Function noseen in C++ , how to find solutions?

Joined
Oct 4, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I kindly request your assistance in compiling this code and guidance on which functions and commands I should add to successfully achieve this. This is a part of the source code for a program I am working on, and a colleague mentioned that finding a solution for this will resolve the entire process, which is of great importance to me. I do not have much experience in compiling, so I am asking for your instructions, guidance, and assistance.

**I sincerely thank all of you in advance, as well as this website.

Best regards,**
include

using namespace std;

void std::basic_string<>::_Rep::_M_clone(allocator *param_1,uint param_2)

{
_M_clone(param_1,param_2);
return;
}

What I have tried:

To find solution to compile code,i try,pls help.