Functionality Testing in ASP.NET web application

Guest

How do I do a functionality for a ASP.NET web application? Is there an
automated way to do this? Can ACT do functionality test apart from the stress
tests?

When I make some change to the existing functionality, I need to test the
change as well as ALL the other functions to make sure they are not broken.
What are the best practices followed? Any information is appreciated.

Thank you.

Vadivel Kumar

As far as ACT is concerned, it is very much useful for checking your app
performance. Functinioality is subjective. Isn't it? It depends upon
your functional implementation. But, ACT is essentially to check the
performance, round trips etc.,

The functional tests only can be done by manual inputs and checking the
process and its output. Because, no other tool can tell you how
logically your data is processed, manual intervention is needed.