Funky address change.

Guest

Just recently have I noticed that when we run our production application it
is adding some funky directory to the address, (fwuhjo45ohmpj35552vwim55),
which doesn't exist but it still works. This wasn't happening when we first
deployed the web application. Has anyone else seen this before? Can we get
rid of it? Will this cause problems in the future?

Example of what I am getting:
https://XXXXX.XXXX.af.mil/CDRS/(fwuhjo45ohmpj35552vwim55)/Login.aspx

Juan T. Llibre

Somebody turned on cookieless sessionState mode on.

<sessionState mode="InProc" cookieless="true" timeout="20"/>

Change that to cookieless="false" and your app will return to normal.

Guest

Thank you so much, that is exactly the issue. That was QUICK response,
thanks for saving us hours of research. LOL

Tracy