Fxri Maintainer Wanted

martinus

Hi everyone,

I am the creator of fxri, which is an FXRuby interface to RI, that
supports search-on-typing. Fxri is a small little program, that tries
to provide the desired information as fast as possible.

I currently do not have time to do any Ruby related work, so I would be
very happy if somebody could take over the maintenance of this little
tool. I do not expect it to be much work, maybe a little adaption to
new releases of FXRuby from time to time, and creating new gems to
download.

So, if anyone is interested and has an account on rubyforge.org, please
contact me and I will give you administrator access.

And fear not, i think the code is not so bad. At least I have some
comments in it ;-)