Gallery Javascript Problem

Daniel.Marchbank

hi

I have used some code given to me to create a gallery but am missing
someothing and i cant work out what..
its been driving me crazy, it works on my pc when testing but it never
works once i upload it onto the website.

If anyone could please check the coding for me please? it isnt the
most complex site and would probs only take someone to notice what i
have missed.

www.jameshara.com/gallery/gallery.htm

if anyone would be kindest to have a look please let me know what the
issue is.

thanks in advance

(e-mail address removed)

web.dev

hi

I have used some code given to me to create a gallery but am missing
someothing and i cant work out what..
its been driving me crazy, it works on my pc when testing but it never
works once i upload it onto the website.

If anyone could please check the coding for me please? it isnt the
most complex site and would probs only take someone to notice what i
have missed.

www.jameshara.com/gallery/gallery.htm

if anyone would be kindest to have a look please let me know what the
issue is.

thanks in advance

(e-mail address removed)

The problem is this:

MM_swapImgRestore();
MM_swapImage();

You don't have those functions defined anywhere, and if you did, you
didn't include them on the page. And next time, please specify the
exact problem so we don't have to guess what the problem is.