    part of massive game development community.

    Find us at:
    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/2d-game-development-central?hl=en

    Advertiser for `2D Games Development Central`, May 7, 2008

  2. Re: [OT] {Game Development} 2D Game Development Central

    Lew wrote:
    > Kenneth P. Turvey wrote:
    >> On Wed, 07 May 2008 12:59:51 +0100, Sabine Dinis Blochberger wrote:
    >>
    >>> I wish Google would lay off trying to get rid of usenet and replace it
    >>> with www-based crud.

    >> I just started killing all my Google Groups posts. I had no idea that
    >> all the spam on USENET was produced by Google Groups. I really
    >> haven't seen any spam since. None, zip, nada, naught.

    > Google Groups sucks.

    Google Groups sucks for posting content to newsgroups.

    Google Groups sucks for browsing newsgroups.

    Google Groups rocks for searching old discussions in
    comp.lang.java.programmer.

    --
    RGB

    RedGrittyBrick, May 8, 2008

  3. Re: [OT] {Game Development} 2D Game Development Central

    Sabine Dinis Blochberger wrote:
    > RedGrittyBrick wrote:

    >>> Google Groups sucks.
    >>>

    >> Google Groups sucks for posting content to newsgroups.
    >>
    >> Google Groups sucks for browsing newsgroups.
    >>
    >> Google Groups rocks for searching old discussions in
    >> comp.lang.java.programmer.
    >>

    > This because they bought that newsgroup search-engine, of which I forgot
    > the name (started with a d)

    DejaNews

    --
    RGB