GD PIE 3D: Alter Projection Angle

Chad Thomson

Hey,

I'm using Perl 5.8.0 with modules: GD 1.41 (?), and pie3d 0.63.

I've been fairly successful at getting all the functionality to work
for most of the different types of graphs.

My current problem is: with pie3d I need to change the "attitude" of
the pie chart. I'd like to be able to have it almost stand straight
up, or have it lay down (get me? I want to rotate the graphic on it's
axis). I've seen PHP examples of this, and tried to dig in and figure
out how to get Perl to do it.

Any suggestions?

Chad.