    Any suggestions will be appreciated!
    Best regards,
    Davy

    Davy, Oct 23, 2005

  2. Davy

    gary Guest

    On 22 Oct 2005 18:49:20 -0700
    "Davy" <> wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am new to gdb and gcc in Linux. Is there any simple IDE for gdb and
    > gcc like VC in Windows?
    > Or where shall I post it?
    >
    > Any suggestions will be appreciated!
    > Best regards,
    > Davy

    Kdevep is a build-in IDE. And Eclipse is anther one.

    gary, Oct 23, 2005

  3. Davy

    Guest

    If you are new, Anjuta is a very good IDE.

    , Oct 23, 2005
  4. Davy

    David Shin Guest

    Have you looked at Eclipse?

    David Shin, Oct 23, 2005
  5. Davy

    Davy Guest

    Is Eclipse easy to use like VC?

    Best regards,
    Davy

    Davy, Oct 24, 2005
  6. Davy

    Guest

    you can use Kdevelop,too

    , Oct 24, 2005
  7. Davy

    sonos Guest

    Somewhere on usenet Sat, 22 Oct 2005 18:49:20 -0700, Davy wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am new to gdb and gcc in Linux. Is there any simple IDE for gdb and
    > gcc like VC in Windows?
    > Or where shall I post it?
    >
    > Any suggestions will be appreciated!
    > Best regards,
    > Davy

    I just like kate, without kdevelop - it's simple and clean.
    http://kate.kde.org/info.php

    -but I still use emacs w/ out x-windows sometimes too

    sonos, Oct 25, 2005