gdb problem

brong

Hi there,

I encountered a problem when I was using gdb. I used CTRL+ALT+ESC to
kill a running gdb process, but later on, when I tried to use gdb
again, I found some strange problem like this:

GNU gdb 6.3
GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and
you are
conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB. Type "show warranty" for
details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu"...(no debugging symbols
found)
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/brong/Desktop/simulation/adaptive/simulation
warning: Child process unexpectedly missing: No child processes

Program terminated with signal ?, Unknown signal.
The program no longer exists.
You can't do that without a process to debug.

But actually I can run the small program without gdb, anybody can give
me some hints to fix this problem.
Thanks in advance!