generated elements indented in IE

jezaustin

Hello there,
I'm developing a few forms where some text inputs need to be generated
at run time (eg. when a user needs to enter multiple values). I've
noticed that IE appears to distinguish between static HTML inputs and
my dynamically appended ones, where it either gives the static ones a
+3px indent or the dynamically generated ones a -3px indent. It's a bit
annoying, makes it look very untidy. (Firefox lines everything up
neatly.)

Does this ring bells with anyone?

I've made sure that there is no difference between the elements in
firefox's DOM inspector. (thought it might be IE rendering white space,
but no).

cheers,
Jez Austin.

VK

Hello there,
I'm developing a few forms where some text inputs need to be generated
at run time (eg. when a user needs to enter multiple values). I've
noticed that IE appears to distinguish between static HTML inputs and
my dynamically appended ones, where it either gives the static ones a
+3px indent or the dynamically generated ones a -3px indent. It's a bit
annoying, makes it look very untidy. (Firefox lines everything up
neatly.)

Does this ring bells with anyone?

Any URL to look at?