Generated javascript from .pl files

Bart Van der Donck

Thomas said:

You bring up new unrelated matters to the discussion that have nothing
to do with javascript nor with the original topic. If you want to
discuss HTTP, this is not the place for that.

You have proposed your solution, and I have proposed mine, and I gave
you 5 good reasons why mine was better.

Last word is for you.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Bart said:

(sic!)

What good is this quotation for?
You bring up new unrelated matters to the discussion that have nothing
to do with javascript nor with the original topic. [...]

IBTD, I did no such thing. What happened was: The OP asked for a solution
to his problem, and I have provided one. You have then debated that my
solution is one, but I have explained why it is one. And then:
If you want to discuss HTTP, this is not the place for that.

You must be kidding. *You* diverted to a discussion about HTTP, although
HTTP headers have exactly *nothing* to do with my solution. (How many times
have I been trying to explain that to you now? I lost count.)
You have proposed your solution, and I have proposed mine, and I gave
you 5 good reasons why mine was better.

IMNSHO, I have successfully refuted all of your "good reasons"; they *may*
be good reasons for not using CN in general (I did not debate, nor did I
confirm that), but they are *not* good reasons for not using CN *for this
particular problem*, because the explanations given refer to situations that
simply *don't apply* here (again, *no HTTP Content-* headers are involved in
my solution!*).

I'm sorry you can't see that.
Last word is for you.

[x] done